Editor Tom Coombe email@example.com
3:44 pm on Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Thank you so much for reaching out with this important request. Please find instructions below, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Unsubscribing from a Newsletter
There are two ways to unsubscribe from a newsletter.
1. Within the Daily, Weekly, or Breaking news alert emails you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message.
This is located at the very bottom of the message where it says "Click here to unsubscribe."
2. Unsubscribe using your profile page. To do this follow the below steps:
a. Click Log in to the Patch site.
b. Access your Profile, click where it says "Hi, Your Name!" in the upper right corner.
c. Click on the text in the lower left hand corner where it says Notification Settings.
d. Uncheck where it says "I'd like to receive emails from Patch" and then click Save.
Unsubscribing from article updates
If you are receiving updates on specific articles, they can be disabled by following the steps below.
1. Log in to the Patch site.
2. Edit your Profile by clicking on the text "Hi, Your Name!" This is located in the upper right corner of the page.
3. In left navigation bar, locate the text Following. This is underneath the heading that says "More Stuff".
4. Click Following.
5. You can turn off all email updates by clicking on Stop all email updates.
12:00 pm on Monday, May 16, 2011
how do i get rid of this Patch account?????
Advertise on Patch and reach potential customers in your backyard and beyond. Click here for more information.
Learn more »
If you want to help local causes, or your cause needs local help, your next click should be right here.
Learn more »
Easton news, events, and deals sent to you daily and breaking news as it happens.
See more options
You’re now signed up!
Enter your tip here and it will be sent straight to
Tom Coombe, Jack Tobias, Dino Ciliberti, and Community Manager Mary Ellen Alu,
Easton Patch's (incredibly grateful)