Two Rivers Brewing Company
Opened in December 2012, Two Rivers Brewing quickly became a popular night spot in downtown Easton.
Rising from the ashes of the former Mount Vernon Ale House, Two Rivers serves food from local farms and beer from local breweries, and expects to have its own line of beers on tap by mid-2013.
From their website:
Owners Judy and Brad Nelson and Kathy and Troy Reynard have been friends for about 20 years. They have traveled the world together and wherever they go, they always seek out brew pubs, beer bars and local breweries. During one of their 2010 summer trips to Cooperstown, NY, while enjoying some locally brewed beer, someone said "You know, we should start a brew pub." Nothing came of the idea at the time, but later that year while on a 'dive bar tour' in Manhattan, Kathy said "F*** it, let's start a brewpub". This time the whole group got serious. After lots of research, multiple business plan drafts and a number of location scouting trips, the group bought the old Mount Vernon Hotel at a sheriff's auction in July 2011.
Two Rivers Brewing Company was born!
- Hours: Monday - Friday 4:00 PM - Midnight Saturday and Sunday 11:00 AM - Midnight
- Founding Date: December 2012
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.tworiversbrewing.com/menus/default.html
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Cajun / Creole
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Jeremy Bialker
- Features: Dinner, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Features: Live music
- Bar type: Brewery
- Bar Specialties: Beer
- Beer Types: Craft