Housed in a charming Victorian building complete with hanging globe lamps and a black-and-white tiled floor, Third Street Salon offers cuts and coloring for men, women and children.
- Hours: By appointment
- Founding Date: 1981
- What makes this community special?: Invested in Downtown Easton
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- License/certification: Pa and NY liscensed
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Euopean and American Salon hair and skin care products - Biostetic and Aesthetic
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Live a healthy life.