St. Paul's Lutheran Church
Drag box to select area
St. Paul's has been part of Easton's South Side since the Civil War, only back then, worshippers met in a chapel in what is today Hay's Cemetery. The congregation moved to its present building in 1886, and completed additions and renovations in 1926.
610 W Berwick St, Easton, PA 18042
- Hours: By appointment
- Hours: Mon, Tu, Thu - Fri, 9am - noon; Sunday services, 10:30am
- Accessible: yes