St John's Lutheran Church
Although St. John's was built in 1830 -- in its current spot at the corner of Fourth and Ferry streets -- Lutherans have been worshipping in Easton since the 1700s. In 2008, the church joined with St. Peter's, a Lutheran congregation from Easton's College Hill neighborhood.
- Fax: 610-258-9258
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1830
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Denomination: Lutheran
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs