Quadrant Book Mart & Coffee House
Quadrant Book Mart & Coffee House is a true gem located in the heart of downtown Easton, on Third Street. It is loaded with countless shelves of used books at great prices. The small coffee bar has a great variety of coffee flavors, as well as delicious pastries and sweets.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, 8am - 4pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Used books, coffee, pastries
- Return policy: Used books can be returned.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: The owner of Quadrant Books recommends coming in and having a look around. "There is something for everyone!"
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines, Newspapers
- New/used: Used
- Book store features: Food
- Number of newspaper titles: 2
- Number of magazine titles: 2
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.facebook.com/QuadrantBookMartCoffeeHouse?ref=search&am…
- Specialties: Omelettes