Purple Salon & Spa
Purple Salon & Spa is a beauty salon owned by mother-daughter duo, Easton residents Heidi Markow and Ashley Stecker. In addition to cuts and coloring, the salon offers manicures, pedicures and body waxing. The salon contributes to the Beginning Over Foundation, founded by Markow, which helps survivors of domestic abuse.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, by appointment; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The salon entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free
- License/certification: This salon employs only licensed cosmetologists.
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Specials/Packages: Cut & Color, full set package (manicure & pedicure), body waxing
- Private events: No
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup
- Hair Specialties: Women
- Hair Product Brands: Matrix, Redken, KMS California