The Purple Cow Creamery is an ice cream parlor down the alley-like Bank Street, between 3rd and 4th Streets in historic downtown Easton. The business is family-owned and operated. The street outside is cobbled in brick, and colorful outdoor seating is available for warm days. The shop offers 48 different flavors of ice cream, sorbet and italian ice.
- Hours: Mon, closed; Tue-Thu, noon-5:30pm; Fri, Sat, noon-6pm; Sun, 1pm-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Ice cream, sorbet, Italian ice, sundaes
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: thepurplecowcreamery.com/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Frozen yogurt: No
- Number of ice cream flavors: 48