King Mart, formerly Chucky's Food & Beer Store, is a saving grace for many south Easton residents who don't have a big-chain grocer nearby. The store sells grocery items and basic home needs, and has a deli counter with fresh cold cuts and cheeses. The store also sells an array of tobacco products at state-minimum prices and, unlike most Pennsylvania grocery stores, has a liquor license to vend beer and wine. Most of its stock is domestic beer, with a small selection of imported brews.
- Hours: Mon-Thu, 7am - 9pm; Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The store entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Basic grocery items and home needs, deli items, made-to-order deli sandwiches, tobacco products, soft drinks, candy, beer, wine and more
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Hispanic meats and cheeses, not typically found in grocery stores, are available at the deli counter.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Tastings: No
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: No
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported