Green Harvest Food Emporium
The Green Harvest Food Emporium is located inside the Grand Eastonian Suites Hotel in historic downtown Easton. It prides itself on using local produce and breads in its gourmet deli, and recycled fixtures and items throughout the store. It is owned by Easton resident Doreen Repsher, who believes in a green lifestyle and uses her deli to spread awareness.
- Fax: 610-252-6785
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 4pm; Sun, 8am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, wraps, salads, soups, gift baskets, wines, pet products
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.greenharvestfood.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Homemade soups and salad dressings, locally-grown produce, all-natural smoothies
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Items: Flowers, Newspapers/magazines, Sandwiches made to order