Giant Food Stores
Giant Food Stores, founded in 1936, is a grocery retail chain with stores located throughout Pennsylvania. Giant supports local farmers by offering Pennsylvania-grown produce. This 25th Street branch offers a pharmacy, a gas station and free Wi-fi connection in the Marketplace Cafe.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: The store entrance is level with the sidewalk. Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Meats, cheeses, baked goods, dairy, produce, deli, office supplies, toiletries, prepared foods, basic home goods, grocery needs and more
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Certified Angus beef, artisan breads, locally-grown produce, free steaming and seasoning for seafood
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Insurance accepted: Giant's pharmacy accepts all major prescription plans.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Giant employs licensed pharmacists.
- Accreditations/certifications: Certified by the American Pharmacists Association
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Regional specialty: American
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Pharmacy
- Firewood: No
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No