Formerly known as just Easton Electronics, this business has been serving the Lehigh Valley's electronics repair needs for more than 28 years. Its service department repairs and rebuilds computers, audio equipment, televisions and more. The store also sells new and refurbished equipment.
Computers, however, are this business' specialty. The store sells the parts customers need to make specific upgrades and repairs, or can custom build a machine to each customer's specifications.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The store entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1982
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Computers, computer upgrades and repairs, audio equipment, video equipment, televisions, DVD players, VCRs, speakers
- Services: Repair
- Return policy: Sales are refunded with a receipt within 10 days of purchase. Repairs are guaranteed; contact management if not 100% satisifed.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What advice would you give to customers before buying?: It is important to know what you want a machine to do before buying; if it's for gaming, for business, home use, school, etc. This way, we can help tailor a machine to the right specifications.
- Computers and electronics brands: Hewlett Packard, Sony, Philips, AMD, Yamaha, Pioneer, Toshiba
- Part of a chain: No
- Computer & electronics services: Build to order, Consulting, Installation