Easton Bus Terminal
The Easton Bus Terminal in historic downtown Easton at the corner of South 3rd Street and Ferry Street. It is located next to the Easton Police Department. The terminal serves Trans-Bridge and Greyhound bus lines, among others, and charter services.
- Hours: Terminal is open 24 hours a day.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 50
- Reach: Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: Charter services, Lost & found
- Transportation: Bus
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Parking durations available: Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Wi-Fi: None