CVS Pharmacy is recognized nationally as an establishment in the pharmaceutical market. It was founded in 1963 as Consumer Value Stores, and today is available in 49 states.
This location offers one-hour photo processing and a drive-through pharmacy pick-up window. Prescriptions can be ordered online or over the phone and picked up in the store. Flu vaccinations are available, no appointment necessary, through the MinuteClinic, a walk-in physician's office that also treats minor illness and injury.
- Hours: Mon, 7am - 9:30pm; Tue - Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The store entrance is level with the street. Handicapped parking is available.
- Founding Date: 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: CVS Pharmacy accepts most major insurance plans, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: CVS employs only licensed pharmacists and technicians.
- Affiliations: CVS Caremark, CVS Charitable Trust
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9:30pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 9am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No