- Mark Russell brings his musical political satire to the State Theatre tonight at 7:30 p.m.
- Halloween may be Oct. 31, but LaPazza still wants you to get dressed up. They're hosting Night of 1,000 Divines this evening from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m., "a tribute to the quintessential counterculture drag queen of the 20th century."
- The Children's Home of Easton and Northampton County Historical and Geneological Society present the 2013 Lehigh Valley Wine Auction and Gala, Saturday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Sigal Museum. Tickets are $80 for an event that includes silent and live auctions, and wine and food pairings. Proceeds benefit the Children's Home. You can purchase tickets at the event website.
- It's the Day of the Dead on Saturday, and Mesa is celebrating with a Dia de Los Muertos party at 10 p.m., featuring drinks, dancing, face painting and the music of DJ Matos.
- Two shows this weekend at the Two Rivers Brewing Company: The Ojespa Jazz Project tonight at 9 p.m., and The Roux (an over 21 show) Saturday at 9 p.m.
- It's jazz night at the Lafayette Bar Saturday evening, with the Jack Furlong Quartet taking the stage at 9:30.
- ConneXions Gallery holds two events Sunday: an artist's talk by Nina Davidowitz at 2 p.m., followed by the music of Connor Garvey and Brittany Ann at 3 p.m.
- First United Church of Christ holds its fall rummage sale Friday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.