1. The Lehigh Valley Polar Plunge returns to the banks of the Delaware River at Easton's Scott Park Saturday at noon. Last year, the plunge raised more than $100,000 for the Special Olympics.
This year, organizers are hoping to top that with a group of "super plungers" who'll begin taking quick dips into an icy pool at the Grand Eastonian in the 24 hours leading up to the main event.
2. Sunday marks the return of Easton Restaurant Week, with 19 different eateries offering lowered prices on their lunch and dinner menus. Restaurants include established places like Sette Luna and the River Grille, and newer locations such as the 3rd and Ferry Fish Market.
3. Actor Chazz Palminteri brings his one-man show A Bronx Tale to the State Theatre Saturday at 8 p.m.
4. The Sigal Museum, at 342 Northampton St., hosts an opening reception for the new art exhibit, "Antonio Salemme New York-Easton: A Retrospective," Sunday at 1 p.m.
5. Are you a fan of flea markets? The Island Park Road Auction House has revamped its indoor market, and will hold a flea market Saturday starting at 8 p.m., 400 Island Park Road Bldg. 23A in Glendon.
6. Meanwhile, another indoor market, the Easton Farmers' Market's winter mart, continues Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 325 Northampton St.
7. And as usual, there's a lot of live music this weekend, including:
- The School of Rock channels the music of Alice in Chains Saturday at 5 p.m. at Rivals on Lehn's Court.
- Brittany Ann, Saturday at 9 p.m. at Two Rivers Brewing, 542 Northampton Street.
- Jordan Koza, Saturday at 10 p.m. at Porter's Pub, 700 Northampton St.
- Big Empty with the Explorers, Saturday at 10 p.m. at Pearly Baker's in Centre Square.
- The Rob Stoneback Quartet, Saturday at 9:30 p.m. at the Lafayette Bar's jazz night, 15 N. Fourth St.