1. The extended version of Easton Restaurant Week continues this weekend (and into next week) for 12 of the 19 restaurants that were taking part. Be sure to make reservations, and check out our list to see who's still taking part past Saturday.
2. The State Theatre hosts its 18th annual Elvis Birthday Bash Sunday at 3 p.m. The show features Scot Bruce as the young Elvis, and Mike Albert playing Presley in his later years.
3. RE:find, at 437 Norhtampton St. opens its new gallery show, "Fighters: Photos by Marco Calderon," Sunday at 2 p.m. The show will serve as a fundraiser for the Allentown Boxing and Youth Program.
4. The Sigal Museum hosts a day-long screening of "Douglas MacArthur: The Return of a Legend," a new History Channel production by Easton's Lou Reda Films Sunday starting at 9:30 a.m. The museum is at 342 Northampton St.
5. Our Garage Space moves out of its garage and into ConneXions Gallery Saturday night for "Brightness Contrast," a new art show featuring work by Zach Sell and Chris Kosztyo. The show runs from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday at 213 Northampton St.
6. The Nurture Nature Center hosts Yoga Under the Sphere Sunday at 5:30 p.m. $15 lets you practice with an Easton Yoga instructor and help the Shanthi Project, NNC, and Easton Yoga.
Yoga enthusiasts can also take LiftEaston's alignment class Saturday at 9:45 a.m., at 54 S. Second St.
7. The Easton Farmers' Market's winter mart runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at 325 Northampton St.
And as always, there's a lot of live music in Easton this weekend. Here's what's on tap:
- The School of Rock goes punk Friday and Saturday at Rivals, 5 Lehn's Court, playing a mix of classic and modern punk rock. Showtime is 7:30 p.m. Friday and 5 p.m. Saturday.
- Porter's Pub hosts Serene Green, bringing the "sounds of the Grateful Dead and much, much more" Friday at 10 p.m. at 700 Northampton St.
- The Quimby Mountain Band is on stage at Porter's Saturday at 10 p.m., with an unplugged performance.
- Two Rivers Brewing has the Working Class Bohemians Friday at 9 p.m. and the Acoustic Kitty Project Saturday at 9 p.m., at 542 Northampton St.
- Dubs on 5th, at 402 S. Fifth St. in West Easton, has the debut performance of Swift Technique Saturday at 9 p.m.