Easton, West Easton, Glendon and Palmer, Forks and Williams townships all hold it at the same time Thursday evening, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. (Wilson's runs from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
If you're worried about your little ones roaming the city, there's always the trunk-or-treat event at Green Pastures Community Church, as well as the Light the Night program from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Centennial Park.
Meanwhile, there's a few ways adults can celebrate Halloween:
- Maxim's 22 has a costume party, with music from the Lelica Trio, featuring Doug Hawk and B.D. Lenz.
- Porter's Pub also has a Halloween party scheduled, it's 24th. It also features, according to their website, a "Pumkin carving contest ... we'll supply the pumkins, sharp knives and alcohol... you supply the talent!"
- La Pazza hosts "Return of the Living Mullet" from 8 p.m. to midnight. Wear a mullet, and get a free Jell-O shot.
- Black & Blue will hold its Halloween celebration from 8 p.m. to midnight. It's also Bring Your Own Vinyl night.
- Pearly Baker's has Halloween themed drinks and a costume contest, starting at 9 p.m.