Good morning everyone. I'm writing this Monday night, with my lights flickering and wind gusts rocketing down West Lincoln Street. I hope everyone's ok.
Here's five things to know in the wake of the storm.
1. If you lost power -- and thousands of people did in the Easton/Wilson area -- it's likely you've reported it to Met-Ed. If not, the utility's number is 888-544-4877.
2. School is closed today for: Easton, Wilson, Phillipsburg, Notre Dame, St. Jane, Lafayette College and all three local community colleges (although NCC might open after 6 p.m.)
3. Some readers have asked me about Easton's trick-or-treat night. For now, it's still scheduled for Wednesday night from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., but city officials will decide today whether to move it.
4. The Easton Area Public Library has cancelled all of its programs for today.
5. I want to thank my readers -- especially the ones who are also Facebook followers -- for your help yesterday. It was good to know what was happening around the city, something I can't do on my own.