Good morning everyone. Friday is here, and that means it's time to look at some of the things that are happening this weekend in Easton.
1. Saturday brings the Hispanic Cultural Festival to , featuring food, music, crafts and activities for kids. The festival runs from noon to 9 p.m. More information can be found at the festival website.
2. Easton's Sigal Museum celebrates from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a number of activities. The day begins with a parade around Centre Square at 10 a.m., followed by a scavenger hunt at the museum from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., a Historical Bingo game from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., and a quoits challenge from noon to 4 p.m. Admission will be free Saturday...
3. ...and on Sunday, when the Sigal will host a tea party for families at 1 p.m. Also, both the Jacob Nichols and are open Saturday and Sunday for tours.
4. hosts two events this weekend: an open mic night at 8 Friday, and an "improvised music concert" Sunday at 6 p.m., featuring musicians Killick, Dan DeChellis and Ron Stabinsky.
5. And two shows at this weekend as well: The Barrel House Brothers Friday night, and Last Small Town on Saturday. Both shows begin at 10 p.m.