It's two days before Valentine's Day. Have you gotten a gift yet?
If you're a man, and you're scrambling to find something, there might be a way to avoid getting something cheap and cliched, even if you're doing last minute shopping.
Thirteen downtown Easton shops will hold a shopping night for men Wednesday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., similar to the one held before Christmas last year.
You can shop with personalized assistance, enjoy beer, wine and snacks, and have your gifts wrapped (at some locations).
Participating stores include:
- Carrie Anne's Gifts, 20 S. Third Street
- Connexions Gallery, 213 Northampton Street
- The Denim Project, 140-C Northampton Street
- Easton Outdoor Co. 230 Northampton Street
- Just Around the Corner, 5A N. Bank Street
- Forgotten Treasure Chest, 245 Northampton Street
- ImiJ Shop, 140-A Northampton Street
- Ingridable Designs, 60 N. Second Street
- Madame Mim's, 22 N. Third Street
- Mercantile Home, 140 Northampton Street
- Salvage Goods, 24 S. Third Street
- Sweet Girlz Bakery
- Twice Chic Boutique, 129 N. Third Street