Good morning everyone. It's Friday, which means it's time to check out some of the things happening in Easton this weekend.
1. If you still have Christmas shopping to do, consider this: There are two weekends left for "Boutique Easton," an annual event that highlights several of the city's downtown merchants.
Several vendors are participating, staying open later and holding special events. There's also a scavenger hunt going on until Dec. 22.
Businesses include: Carrie Anne's, Easton Outdoor Company, Magik Design Shop, Phyllis, ConneXions, Ingridable Design, Madame Mim's, Easton Electronics, Mercantile Home, The Game Gallery, The Demin Project, The iMiJ Shop, Sweet Girlz Bakery, Salvage Goods, Just Around the Corner, and the Forgotten Treasure Chest.
2. The Philadelphia Funk Authority performs tonight at 8 at Rivals at 5 Lehn's Court.
3. Also tonight: an open-mic night at ConneXions, which will benefit Safe Harbor.
4. Mainstreet Brass gives a holiday concert Saturday night at 7* at the Williams Center at Lafayette College.
5. Pearly Baker's hosts DJ Realion Saturday at 10 p.m.
6. Check out the work of photographer Howard McGinn Sunday from noon to 3 p.m. at the Gallery at St. John.
7. Are you any good at Super Smash Bros? The Game Gallery will host a tournament for the classic videogame starting Saturday at 4 p.m.
*An earlier version incorrectly listed this show at 8 p.m.