Good morning everyone. It's Friday, which means it's time once again to look at what's happening this weekend in Easton.
1. As we mentioned yesterday, the Two Rivers Brewing Company is open for business. Hours this weekend are 4 p.m. to midnight.
2. It's the final week of Boutique Easton, in case you need to do some last- minute Christmas shopping. We ran a list of all the stores involved last week.
3. Keyboardist Doug Hawk will perform songs from his new Christmas CD Saturday at the indoor version of the Easton Farmers Market, which runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Nurture Nature Center.
4. Two shows at Pearly Baker's this weekend: Kill the Broadcast tonight at 10, and the Billy Bauer Band Saturday at 10 p.m.
5. Go dancing tonight at the Third Street Alliance. There's a cha-cha lesson starting at 7 p.m., followed by two hours of ballroom, Latin and swing dancing. The cost is $10, which benefits the alliance.