Good morning everyone. It's Friday, which means it's time to look at what's happening this weekend in Easton.
1. Haunted Easton hosts its masquerade ball Saturday night at the Nurture Nature Center. The 21-and-older event goes from 7 to 10. It's $25 at the door, but you can get tickets in advance for $20 at the Easton Main Street Initative office, Cosmic Cup, ConneXions, Easton Yoga, iMiJ Shop, Just Around the Corner, Salvage Goods, Easton Outdoor, Black & Blue and Porters Pub.
2. The Easton Farmers' Market holds its scarecrow fest Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Centre Square. The main event is the annual scarecrow building contest, as well as pumpkin bowling and other activities. The Farmers' Market Facebook page has more information on the contest and the day's schedule.
3. It's been 20 years since the Allentown Band played in Easton. That will change Sunday, when the band performs at Trinity Episcopal Church. The band's show starts at 3 p.m. Advance tickets are $15, $12 for seniors and students. Tickets at the door are $20. To request tickets, please call 610-253-0792 ext. 212. You can also get tickets by visiting the church website, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Live music of a different sort: The Family Circus Trio at Porter's, and The Billy Bauer Band at Pearly Baker's, both Saturday at 10 p.m.
5. Looking for something to eat on Saturday? Scout Troop 3 is holding its spaghetti dinner fundraiser at 5 p.m. at College Hill Presbyterian Church, while First Presbyterian Church is selling homemade soups from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.