Good morning everyone. It's Friday, which means it's time to look ahead at what's happening this weekend.
1. "When there's no more room in hell, the dead will drink in Easton..."
Ok, so maybe I'm misquoting Dawn of the Dead. The point is, this weekend brings the first-ever Zombie Pub Crawl to the city. It kicks off Saturday at Drinky's at 7 p.m. Other participating establishments include Black & Blue, Porters, Slainte, Two Rivers, Latino Heat and the Lafayette Bar.
You can buy tickets in advance for $20 at any of the bars or at the Easton Main Street Initiative. It's $25 on the night of the crawl. For more information, visit the Zombie Pub Crawl's Facebook page.
2. The Easton Farmers' Market celebrates Apple Day Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sample various vendors' apples, and taste apple cocktails from the River Grille.
3. The Sigal Museum holds its first antique show and sale Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The museum will hold a preview party for the show tonight from 6 to 9.
4. Poet Matthew Hittinger reads from his new book at Mercantile Home Sunday afternoon. There's a party celebrating the launch from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
5. ConneXions holds an open mic night this evening at 8:30. Poetry/music is welcome.
6. The Nurture Nature Center hosts Heaven on the Delaware, showcasing artwork from 25 local artists, inspired by the Delaware River. It runs from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.