It was rainy and grey Friday in Easton, and Saturday's forecast doesn't promise to be much better.
If you want to get some color in your life, you might want to stop by the Crayola Experinece, which reopened Friday following a three-month renovation.
The building not only has a new look, but new attractions as well. Friday was a busy day, with school groups and young families packing the downtown Easton tourist destination.
Also happening this weekend:
- Singer Ari Hest performs Saturday night at 8 at Mercantile Home.
- The School of Rock continues its tenure as the unofficial house band of Rivals. This week, it's the music of Carlos Santana, Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
- Porter's Pub promises a "wild show" from Leoce with special guests The Mahlors. Saturday at 10 p.m.
- The Easton Farmers' Market is Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Centre Square.
- If the weather clears up/warms Sunday, you might want to go swimming at one of the city's two pools.