If you’re one of those people who wait to play the lottery until the jackpot gets big, now’s the time to buy your ticket.
Wednesday’s jackpot is up to $400million, according to the Pennsylvania Lottery. The estimated cash payout is $223.6M.
The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than 10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.
Here are some local places to buy Powerball tickets:
- 12th Street Market and Deli, 1201 Bushkill St.
- Beer Brothers, 1125 Northampton St.
- Beer Depot II, 102 Bushkill St.
- Bottom Dollar Food, 2431 Butler St.
- C-Town, St. John and Line streets
- Express Mini-Market, 1041 Butler St.
- Exxon (Ike's 25th Street) 201 S. Wood St.
- Fresh Halal Meat and Deli, 1538 Butler St.
- Goin' Postal, 2430 Butler St.
- Hall's Grocery, 39 N. 7th St.
- Insterstate Market, 480 Industrial Dr.
- Joe's Market, 235 Northampton St.
- K-Mart, 320 S. 25th St.
- Kelly's Korner Market, 710 Line St.
- King Mart, 154 W. St. Joseph St.
- Noto's Deli, 930 Northampton St.
- One Stop Mart, 1723 Butler St.
- Ram Grocery, 393 W. Berwick St.
- Smokin' Lane, 2437 Butler St.
- Square One Markets, 1503 Northampton St. and 158-160 S. 3rd St.
- Sun Supreme, 2 S. 13th St.
- Turkey Hill, 55 Morgan Hill Rd.
- WaWa, 225 Cattell St. and 310 Larry Holmes Drive.
- Wilson Deli, 2400 Freemansburg Ave.
- Yonk's Mart, 1000 Ferry St.