We've updated the site in the past few months, but posting events is still pretty easy. Just follow these steps.
- Click on "Events" at the top of the page. (You'll need to be signed in first.)
- From there, click "Post an event" next to the "Have a big event coming up?" message.
- Give your event a title, tell us what it is.
- Enter a start and end date and time for the event.
- Enter the address of the event under "Location"
- Add a description letting the community know what the event is for, who can come and anything else you think is relevant.
- Choose a category for the event.
- You can add a link to the website, contact information, price and a ticket website, but it isn't necessary to post the event.
- Click "Post My Event," and it will show up on the events calendar shortly.
Now the whole Patch community will know about your event, and it might even be featured in our "5 things" feature at the start of the week, or in our weekend events round-up each Friday.
If you have any questions/problems, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org