They will trot through Bethlehem, Easton and Allentown. They will appear at a charity bike ride at the Valley Preferred Cycling Center in Upper Macungie. And they will appear at the Triple A championship game at Coca-Cola Park.
They'll spend a few hours in Easton Friday, on a retail delivery in Easton from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
The tentative procession route will starts on Larry Holmes Drive and continue on Northampton Street, to Second Street, to Spring Garden, back to Larry Holmes Drives, to Bushkill Drive, to Spring Garden, to North Fourth Street, to Northampton Street, around Center Square, to S. Third Street and Larry Holmes Drive.
On Sept. 11—the anniversary of the 9-11 terrorist attacks—they will take part in an invitation-only ceremony honoring America’s military.
Here's where you can see them:.
- Tuesday: At the stables on Illick's Mill Road in Bethlehem from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday: On a retail delivery in Bethlehem from 1-3 p.m. The tentative procession route will begin in the area of the Steel Ice Center on E. 1st St. in South Bethlehem and continue on Polk Street, E. Third St., Adams Street, W. Fourth St., S. New Street and over the Fahy Bridge. It will continue around City Hall, north on N. New Street, W. Broad Stree, and south on Main Street. The procession will end at the Wooden Match at Main and W. Lehigh Streets. Stops will be made on the way at various retail establishments.
- Also on Thursday: At the stables on Illick's Mill Road in Bethlehem from 5-7 p.m.
- Saturday: At the Wheels for Hope/Angel 34 Race for Pediatric Cancer from noon-3 p.m. at Valley Preferred Cycling Center in Breinigsville.
- Sunday: At the stables on Illick's Mill Road in Bethlehem from 3-6 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 16: On a retail delivery in Allentown from 1-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 17: At the Gildan Triple-A Championship Game Tailgate Party at 5 p.m., and the Gildan Triple-A Championship Game at 6:30 p.m. at Coca-Cola Park in Allentown.