Good morning everyone. It's Friday, and that means it's time look at what's happening this weekend in Easton.
1. Tonight and Saturday night mark the return of the Haunted Walking Tour, where brave souls can learn about the city's supernatural -- or just unsavory -- history.
Tickets are $10 in advance, or $15 at the start of the tour, and are available at: Cosmic Cup, ConneXions, Easton Yoga, iMiJ Shop, Just Around the Corner, Salvage Goods, Easton Outdoor, Black & Blue, Porters Pub. The tours run from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m., and begin from Centre Square.
2. Sunday is Easton and Phillipsburg's annual Halloween Parade, beginning at 3 p.m. on S. Main Street in Phillipsburg and continuing up Northampton Street to Centre Square.
3. Easton's Holiday Committee is hosting a costume ball Saturday night from 7 to 10 at the Third Street Alliance to raise money for a new Peace Candle. Tickets are $25 at the door, or $20 in advance. They're available at Bloomie’s Flower Shop, Madame Mim’s, and on the second floor of City Hall.
4. The Island Park Road Auction House in Glendon holds its monthly auction Saturday at 10 a.m.
5. River of God Fellowship church is holding a "trunk or treat" event Saturday, along with Family Connection and the Cops 'N' Kids program. It runs from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the church at 813 Reynolds St.