Good morning everyone. I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. It's a pretty busy weekend in Easton. Here's five things that are happening:
1. Easton will light its Peace Candle tonight at 8 in Centre Square, but there's a lot of stuff going on before and after the main event. Be sure to read our complete schedule of events.
2. The Easton Farmers' Market begins its indoor hours from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Satuday at the Nurture Nature Center.
3. The Sigal Museum begins "Playtimes Past," an exhibit of vintage toys, today from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
4. The Maria Woodford Band brings the blues to Porter's Pub, Saturday at 10 p.m.
5. The iMiJ Shop hosts a reception for skater culture photographer Tobin Yelland Saturday at 5 p.m.
6. The Moody Blues play tonight at 8 at the State Theatre.