All day today, the Sigal Museum will offer free admission, so you can see the 9/11 Memorial Flag on display there, and also see Sept. 11-related programs.
- Producer Lou Reda will introduce his 45-minute documentary USS New York at 10:30 a.m. in the John Austen Auditorium.
- Flag-Keeper Thomas McBrien IV will talk about the Memorial Flag at noon.
- The Easton Farmers' Market holds its Weyerbacher Wednesday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. in Centre Square.
- Speaking of the farmers' market, read Paul Strikwerda's blog entry about serving as the "voice" of the market.
- Easton City Council meets at 6 p.m. at city hall. On the agenda? A vote to sell the Alpha Building, AKA Easton City Hall.