Invite a friend
This legendary music icon is one of the elite few whose voice is instantly recognized the world over. The Grammy Award winning country and pop superstar has endeared music lovers around the globe with his amazing songs, heartfelt performances and rare storytelling ability while receiving hundreds of awards for his music. Kenyy Rogers has recorded 24 No. 1 songs including "The Gambler," "Lady," "Lucille," "Islands in The Stream," "Through The Years" and "She Believes in Me" and 12 #1 albums in a career that spans over 5 decades.
More About State Theatre Center for The Arts
The State Theatre Center for The Arts is the largest venue in downtown Easton. Originally the theatre was built for vaudeville in 1926. Since then it has been converted into a movie theatre, a rock convert venue and finally, in the 1990's, into the State Theatre for The Arts. Shows run the gamut of today's entertainment elite, including comedians, singers, dancers and more. See the website for current show schedules.
Other events here
- Bill Cosbey Sat, Jun 8, 7:30 pm
- The Adams Family Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm
- The Adams Family Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm
- Peter Yarrow & Noel Paul Stookey Fri, Jun 21, 8:00 pm
- The Amazing Kreskin Fri, Jun 28, 8:00 pm
- Dave Koz Sat, Jul 13, 7:30 pm
- 50's Dance Party Sat, Sep 28, 8:00 pm
- Jack Hanna Into the Wild Sun, Oct 6, 2:00 pm
- The Broadway Tenors Fri, Oct 11, 7:30 pm