Invite a friend
Easton Heritage Day is Today
Easton's annual celebration of its history returns!
Heritage Day, now in its 35th year, commemorates the reading of the Declaration of Independence in the city on July 8, 1776.
There will be food, music, arts & crafts and visits by historical re-enactors all centered around Centre Square.
Evening activities start around 5 p.m. at Scott and Riverside parks, and include a beer tent, live music along the river and a fireworks display at 9:30 p.m.
More About Centre Square
The crossroad of Easton's two busiest streets, Centre Square serves as a hub of city activity. The Easton Farmers' market sets up shop here each summer, and it becomes a giant Christmas decoration every winter.
Other events here
- South Third Street Relief Campaign Weekly on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays,
- Tunes at Noon: Chelsea Carle Fri, May 24, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Tunes at Noon: Patrick Polladian Fri, May 31, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Live in the Square: EAHS Jazz Bands Fri, May 31, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Tunes at Noon: Erin McClelland Fri, Jun 7, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Tunes at Noon: Karen & Amy Jones Fri, Jun 14, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Tunes at Noon: Maria Woodford with June Thomas Fri, Jun 21, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Tunes at Noon: Pour Man's Band Fri, Jun 28, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Live in the Square: Dave Leonhardt Jazz Trio Fri, Jun 28, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Live in the Square: Hot Bijouxx Fri, Jul 26, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm