Williams Township Couple Homeless After Fire
Two people displaced by fire in mobile home south of Easton.
A couple from Williams Township was left homeless Thursday after a fire in their mobile home.
The American Red Cross Greater Lehigh Valley Chapter said it assisted the couple with food, lodging and clothing following the fire Thursday afternoon at 15 Royal Manor Road, about six miles south of downtown Easton.
The Morning Call reports there were no injuries connected to the fire. Firefighters had heard explosions coming from the building, which they at first said could have been caused by ammunition. Later, they said it was possible household materials could have caused the explosions.