What To Look Out For This Week in Easton
A big storm on its way (maybe), the Irish Tenors in town, and more...
Hello everyone. We're at the start of a new week, which means it's time to take a look at what to expect over the next few days.
1. We could see a pretty significant snowstorm hit the Lehigh Valley in the middle of this week.
2. Lafayette College Theater presents The Arabian Nights on stage at the Williams Center Wednesday through Saturday. Tickets are $6 and can be purchased at box office at (610) 330-5009 weekdays from noon to 2 p.m., 4 to 5 p.m. and one hour before the show. All performances for this all-student production begin at 8 p.m.
3. Easton's planning commission meets Wednesday at 6 p.m. at City Hall.
4. The Irish Tenors perform Wednesday evening at 8 at the State Theatre.
5. It's not exactly ice cream weather—see: entry 1 on this list—but if you're in the mood for a frozen treat, Faouzi's Talk of the Town is offering half-price on all ice cream and Italian ice until March 15.