Six Things to Do in Easton This Weekend
Kids Day at the Sigal Museum, music Downtown and in the West Ward.
Hello everyone. Friday is here, and it's time once again to look at what's happening in Easton this weekend.
1. As we mentioned a few days ago, kids 12 and under get in free Saturday at the Sigal Museum. In addition to various children's activities, there's also a presentation by the authors of a book called Colonel Washington and Me, which tells the story of George Washington through the eyes of his valet.
2. Easton's Olivet Presbyterian Church hosts the Sweethearts Cafe, a mix of food and music featuring classical love songs, Saturday at 6:30 p.m. Performers include the East Coast Brass Quintet, members of Chansonette Theater, the Olivet Choir, and pianist Matthew Silvius.
3. If you're interested in getting into shape, Williams Township hosts chair yoga classes, Saturday morning at 8 a.m. at the township building.
4. Eliana Marcia and Banda Azul peforms Saturday night at 9 p.m. at the Lafayette Bar on Fourth Street.
5. The Association of Lafayette Feminists presents The Vagina Monologues, Friday and Saturday night a 8 p.m. at Lafayette College's Colton Chapel. Tickets are $5, and proceeds go to benefit Turning Point and the Beginning Over Foundation, groups that help the victims of domestic violence.
6. Meet the Animals Saturday afternoon from 12 to 1:30 at the Nurture Nature Center. The Wildlands Conservancy brings a variety of rescued creatures for kids to learn about.