8 Things to Do in Easton This Weekend
Art at Connexions, the Farmers' Market Holiday Mart, and more...
Good morning everyone. With Friday here, it's time once again to look at some of things happening in Easton this weekend. Normally, we list five things. But since then, I've learned of some other things going on, and have added them to the list.
1. Mercantile Home presents Decembersongs: Live at the Gold Room, inside the Grand Eastonian Suites Hotel, Saturday at 8 p.m. The show features four singer-songwriters performing acoustic seasonal/holiday tunes. Tickets are $18 each and available at Mercantile Home, 140 Northampton Street, 610-258-4046, and online at www.mercantilehome.com
2. Easton Farmers' Market continues its indoor Holiday Mart, Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 20 S. 3rd St.
4. The Quadrant hosts "Artists All Day," presenting four different artists and their very different works: Mary Iaccovone, Johanna Andresen, Lynn Kunkle, and Kristen Barnes. It runs from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
5. Palmer Moravian Church holds its Live Nativity Saturday afternoon at 2 p.m.
6. Suddenly Samantha -- also at the Grand Eastonian -- hosts an art/music show -- the Holidaze Hoe Down -- from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday.
7. Selectronics performs Saturday at 9 p.m. at Porter's.