The Turkey Day Game between Easton and Phillipsburg High Schools is sold out and there will be no tickets at the gate, according to a release from Easton Area School District Athletic Director Jim Pokrivsak.
Pokrivsak advises ticket holders to arrive early, and once in Lafayette's Fisher Stadium, he advises that you don't leave until the game is over. Because if you leave, you won't be allowed back in.
Here's the info about getting in and around on game day:
1. Adults WILL NOT be admitted with a student ticket. ID may be required.
2. Game is a complete sell-out. There will be NO tickets sold at the gates the day of the game.
3. All tickets will be collected/scanned by Strike Force Security Personnel. Tickets must be readily available as you enter the gate. No one will be admitted without a ticket. No passes accepted at gates.
4. Spectators are encouraged to use the Sullivan Lane Parking Deck on Lafayette Campus (holds 350 cars) and can be accessed from Bushkill Drive (under Route 22).
5. All bags are subject for search upon request by Strike Force Security Personnel.
6. Pets, glass bottles, alcohol, tobacco (all forms), etc. are not permitted on Lafayette College Campus.
7. It is encouraged for spectators to arrive early because of possible delays at gates, gates open promptly at 8:45 a.m. Kickoff is at 10:30 a.m.
8. There is to be NO leaving the stadium by anyone. Re-entry will not be permitted at any time throughout the game.
9. Spectator sportsmanship policies of both schools will be enforced.
10. Spectators are not to enter the field at the conclusion of the game.
11. Portable restroom facilities will be positioned throughout the immediate area outside of the stadium
12. Special Ceremonies
a. 8:45-10:00 Show highlights of previous Thanksgiving Day football games on “replay/video screen”
b. 10:02 King/Queen Court Recognition<
c. 10:10 E/P Thanksgiving Day Game Hall of Fame 2011 Inductees
d. 10:18 (Combined) Easton/Phillipsburg Cheerleaders
13. Seating arrangements as you enter the stadium will be as follows
a. Sections 1-10 will be on the South side (big side)
b. Sections 11-17 will be on the North (small side)
The rows are identified by letters beginning with A at the bottom working up to double letters as you move to the top
14. Media Outlets
a. ESPN Radio (1230am/1320am)
b. WBPH TV60 (Service Electric dial 51/RCN dial 60)
c. www.sportstraditionsnetwork.com (live internet pay-per-view)