Easton Police: Man Raped Three Boys
Jose Antonio Lebron Sr. was jailed Thursday on rape charges and numerous other alleged sexual offenses.
During the summer of 2006*, an Easton man raped three boys, forcing them to perform sex acts on him by threatening them with a whip, city police said Thursday.
- Involuntary deviate sexual intercourse
- Involuntary deviate sexual intercourse involving forcible compulsion
- Sexual assault
- Aggravated indecent assault
- Corruption of minors
- Indecent assault on a person less than 13 years old
- Endangering the welfare of a child
- Indecent assault on a person less than 16 years old
According to court records, the abuse involved three boys, ages 15, 12, and 11 at the time, and happened at Lebron's home on S. Ninth Street.
Police say Lebron forced the boys to perform oral sex on him, made them watch pornographic movies, and watch while he had sex with his girlfriend, Sharon Frable.
According to police, Lebron kept a whip that he would threaten the boys with if they refused him.
Frable was charged in January with rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, and numerous other charges, according to the Express-Times. Lebron joined her in prison, his bail set at $250,000.
*Initial information from police had the crimes occurring in 2007.