Easton Interfaith Choral Festival Returns
Choirs from 10 local congregations to perform together in Easton next Sunday.
After taking a year off in 2011, Easton's Interfaith Choral Festival is set to return next Sunday.
The festival -- which brings together choirs from 10 local houses of worship -- will benefit ProJeCt of Easton. The performances will begin at 3 p.m. at Bnai Abraham Synagogue in Wilson.
The houses of worship participating include:
- Bnai Abraham Synagogue
- Trinity Episcopal Church
- St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church
- St. Anthony of Padua Roman Catholic Church
- Olivet United Presbyterian Church
- First United Church of Christ
- First Presbyterian Church
- Temple Covenant of Peace
- St. John's Lutheran Church
- St. Jane Frances DeChantal Roman Catholic Church
For more information, contact Pamela Taylor at 610-515-9152 or at email@example.com