Are you a fan of flowers?
Head to the 2012 Easton Garden Tour and Fair, which kicks off Saturday, May 12 on College Hill.
The self-guided tour gives people a chance to see some of Easton's most impressive gardens, many of which would normally be hidden from public view.
The fair, to be held at College Hill Presbyterian Church, will offer visitors a chance to check out garden-themed gifts by local artists, purchase various plants and planters, and listen to a talk by Morning Call gardening columnist Sue Kittek (scheduled for 10:30 a.m.).
The tour begins at the church, and runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The tour is rain or shine; if it does rain, the fair -- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. -- moves inside.
Tickets for the tour are $15 in advance, or $20 on the day of the tour.They can be purchased at:
- The Posey Peddler (College Hill Easton)
- Bloomie's Flower Shop (Downtown Easton)
- Just Around the Corner (Downtown Easton)
- Pitchfork Nursery & Landscape (Forks Township)
- Country Lawnscape (Williams Township)
- Blue Barn Nursery (Palmer Township)
- Secret Garden Gift Shoppe (Palmer Township)
- Cierech Greenhouses (Pohatcong, NJ)
- Piazza Farms & Greenhouses (Lopatcong, NJ),
- Pharo Garden Center (Bethlehem Township)