Hey everyone. It's Friday, which means it's time to look ahead to this weekend.
1. Saturday is the final day of the outdoor version of the Easton Farmers' Market. Next week, it moves indoors to the Nuture Nature Center. The market runs from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Centre Square.
2. The Frank Giasullo Quartet performs at the Lafayette Bar's jazz night Saturday at 9.
3. Looking for books? Take a drive to Riegelsville, where the public library is holding a book sale tonight from 7 to 9, and again Saturday and next Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
4. Salvage Goods celebrates its two-year anniversary Saturday, with refreshments, prizes and the music of guitarist Matt Franco from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
5. Lafayette College's chamber orchestra performs Sunday afternoon from 3 to 4 at the school's Williams Center.
6. Also Sunday, Easton's Interfaith Choral Festival -- featuring choirs from 10 different local houses of worship -- is happening at 3 p.m. at Bnai Abraham Synagogue in Wilson.