5 Things to Know Today, Oct. 31
More Hurricane Sandy follow-up...
Good morning everyone. Hopefully, a lot more of you have electricity today. As I write this, it's 9 p.m. Tuesday night, and there were still about 7,300 customers without electricity in the city. Hopefully, that number has dropped significantly sine then.
As for Wednesday, here's five things to know.
1. Use caution if the power is still out in your neighborhood. Remember to treat unlit traffic lights like they're a four-way stop sign.
2. Remember: the storm delayed trash collection in Easton. Nothing got picked up Tuesday, so people who would normally get their trash picked up today will need to wait until tomorrow, and so on...
3. Happy Halloween! Celebrate it all you want at home, but don't plan on taking your kids trick-or-treating. The city has moved that to Saturday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
4. And speaking of Halloween: I republished our list of Easton ghost stories over the weekend, and would still be interested to hear any additions.
5. Thank you once again to all our Facebook readers who helped me keep track of storm damage, and where the power was/wasn't on.