5 Things to Do in Easton This Weekend
Tomato Fest, funk, and more...
Good morning everyone. Friday is here, which means it's time to look at what's happening this weekend.
1. The Tomato Fest returns to the Easton Farmers' Market on Saturday. Compete in the "Sauce Boss" competition, or check out a chef's demonstration by Sette Luna. It runs from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Centre Square.
2. The Philadelphia Funk Authority plays a free concert at 7:30 p.m. this evening at Riverside Park.
3. Another concert of a different sort: the Easton Municipal Band plays Saturday at 6:30 p.m., also at Riverside Park.
4. Do you waltz? Do you want to learn how? You can do both tonight at the Third Street Alliance. Lessons begin at 7 p.m., with dancing from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. The cost is $10, with proceeds benefiting Third Street Alliance.
5. The ConneXions Gallery hosts the closing reception for its "we 2012" art show Saturday at 8 p.m.