5 Things to Do in Easton This Weekend
"Our Garage Space" holds an art show, jazz at the Lafayette Bar, and more...
Easter weekend is here, and this space is a little less busy than normal. Still, there's some interesting stuff going on.
1. Our Garage Space at 43 N. Sitgreaves Street presents the opening of their new exhibit, "The Future is Female," Saturday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
2. The Moody Blues show at the State Theatre is sold out, but you can still catch the School of Rock's Bank Street band do a pre-show concert from 6:45 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday night.
3. The Lafayette Bar hosts the Frank Giasullo Quartet, Saturday at 9 p.m.
4. The Hoochie Coochie Men play Porter's Pub Saturday at 10 p.m.
5. If you're not in church this weekend, but still feel the need for some sort of spirtual renewal, why not give yoga a try? Easton Yoga holds all-level classes Saturday at 11:30 a.m.