5 Things to Do in Easton This Weekend
The Sigal Museum opens to families, the Fab Faux come to town, and more...
Hello everyone. The weekend is here, so let's take a look at some of the things that are happening around Easton.
1. The Sigal Museum -- which recently announced a new exhibit of manuscripts by George Washington -- is allowing kids under 12 to get in for free Saturday. Children can take part in a scavenger hunt, play Colonial-era games from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., while families can join historian/author Jeffrey Finnegan on a gudied tour of the exhibit starting at 1 p.m.
2. The Beatles tribute act The Fab Faux returns to the State Theatre Saturday evening at 8 p.m.
3. Local bands face off Saturday night in at the YMCA's annual Battle of the Bands, beginning at 6:30 p.m. It's $5 to get in, and $25 for bands to register.
4. Pearly Baker's hosts Appalachian Gypsy Tribe, Saturday night at 10 p.m.
5. Are you a UFC fan? You can watch the Ronda Rousey/Liz Carmouche fight Saturday at 10 p.m. at Rivals Sports Bar.