5 Things to Do in Easton This Weekend
Derriere in the Delaware, open mic at Connexions, Movies in the Park, and more...
Good morning everyone. Friday is here, and that means we're looking ahead to what's happening this weekend.
1. Looking to cool off on Saturday? There are worse ways to do so than the Derriere in the Delaware, an annual inner tube trek along the River from Eddyside Park to Scott Park. You can register at either park. Buses will transport participants from Scott to Eddyside. The event runs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
2. ConneXions holds two events this weekend: an open mic night tonight at 8 p.m. and the opening of "we" 2012, a collaborative artistic experiment, at 7 p.m. Saturday.
3. The Easton Municipal Band will perform a concert Saturday at Riverside Park starting at 6:30 p.m.
4. POW PLUS holds its activity day Saturday afternoon from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Centennial Park. We wrote about this event Thursday.
5. Movies in the Park continues Saturday night, with a screening of The Vow at Scott Park.