6 Things to Do In Easton This Weekend
Baconfest, art shows, and more...
Good morning everyone. It's Friday, and it's time to return to our weekend calendar. It took a week off last Friday due to Hurricane Sandy. Here's a look at what's happening.
1. The Easton Farmers' Market's first-ever Baconfest arrives Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Centre Square.
2. Local artist Danny Moyer was injured in a car accident during the storm. ConneXions art gallery is holding a weekend long sale of his work -- at a 20 percent discount -- to raise money for Moyer's family. The sale runs from noon today to 6 p.m. Sunday.
3. Our Garage Space opens its latest show, featuring artwork by Tom D'Angelo, Ernie Ibarra, Dane Thompson and Josh Finck, tonight from 6 to 10.
4. Also tonight: Hot Bijouxx brings prohibition era jazz and French swing to Maxim's 22, from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.
5. Casera, at 134 N. 2nd St., presents its new gallery show, featuring the work of artist Doug Boehm, Saturday from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
6. Two shows at Lafayette College's Williams Center this weekend: the trio Acoustic Africa performs tonight at 8, while the school's Arts Society presents its 10th annual “Evening of A Cappella” Saturday at 8 p.m.