5 Places to Celebrate the New Year in Easton
Here are some places to go to welcome 2013 to Easton.
If you're like me, you'll spend New Year's Eve at home, watching movies with your significant other.
If you're not like me, and want to get and ring in 2013 in public, here are some options here in Easton:
1. Valenca will host DJ Telly -- whose repetoire includes disco, funk, jazz, indie and soul -- from 8 p.m. until closing time.
2. Across the square at Rivals, you can hear the music of Kyle Yankowsky at 8 p.m., followed by DJ Kevin Rogers at 10 p.m.
3. Drinky's annual New Year's Eve Bash features the music of DJ Zee.
4. Both Two Rivers Brewing and Porter's will add special items to their regular menus, and will offer a champagne toast at midnight. Porter's suggests calling for reservations: 610-250-6561.
5. If you want to do something where you can involve your kids AND be home before midnight, head to the Crayola Experience. The annual crayon drop may no longer be in the cards, but there's still plenty to do from noon to 7 p.m. Visit their website for more information.